Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Before and After photos of cousins. Amazingly still going strong after 60 years.

I'm the teddy bear kid fifth from the left, my sister Sue is on my
left. She lives in Vancouver with her super family. Robin, on the far right has lived in Africa most of his life but has now settled in UK.

Incidently, the Denne family tree stretches back to 1065. I have a copy of the whole document, with family crests and occupations.
Robert de Denne is first on the tree, he was a butler and taylor to
Edward the Confessor in 1065. Four of the cousins are Dennes my sister and I are Glasses. Our Mum was Esme Denne. Jessica (on my right) Hester (third from right) and Robin (on the end) their Mum was Molly Denne.

3 comments:

  1. Edward the Confessor went to my old school; that makes us almost related!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the story about famous last words. How about the words of W. C. Fields on his headstone: "I would rather be living in Philidelphia".

    ReplyDelete